We use third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to run Postcard. We establish GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
The following is a list of personal data subprocessors we use. These subprocessors are all located in the United States:
- Amazon Web Services. Cloud services provider.
- Render Services. Cloud services provider.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.
- Postmark. Transactional email service.
- Fathom Analytics. Analytics provider.
- Honeybadger. Error monitoring.
- hCaptcha. Anti-bot protection.
- Clearbit. Marketing analytics.
- Cloudflare. Cloud services provider.
- Google. Domain purchasing and authentication services provider.